Most of the smart classrooms on campus are now equipped with cameras and microphones that support HyFlex delivery of classes.
- Rooms with HyFlex equipment
- OIT tutorial: How to Use a HyFlex Classroom
- Recording from the virtual HyFlex classroom training on February 11
Features of these classrooms:
- HD camera has zoom, pan, and tilt to control shared video
- Microphone(s) capture audio from the entire room
- Fully compatible with Zoom and Panopto
- No adapters or switching of cables required to use personal devices
- A Tour of the HyFlex Classroom
- Up and Running
- Zoom Settings
- The Control Panel and Switching Sources
- Bring Your Own Device
Questions? Please contact OIT Academic Support.
Last updated May 3, 2021