Panopto Desktop Video Recording
Consider chunking information into five to ten-minute topical segments, or recording two-minute introductions for chapters or assigned readings to help students prepare for class. Embed these videos on a page or in an announcement in Canvas
- Activate Panopto for your UCCS Canvas Course.
- Enter your course in Canvas.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the course menu.
- Click Navigation tab.
- Locate Panopto Recordings in the lower list and use the 3 vertical dots on the right to Enable.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Panopto Recording is now activated for your course.
- Panopto - Instructor - Create a Panopto Assignment in Canvas Video Tutorial (NEW 06.04.2021)
- Panopto - Instructor - Record with a PowerPoint Presentation in Canvas - (PC) rev 01.07.2021
- Panopto - Instructor - Record with a PowerPoint Presentation in Canvas - (Mac) rev 01.07.2021
- Student - Record PowerPoint to a Canvas Assignment or Discussion - (PC) rev 01.07.2021
- Student - Record PowerPoint to a Canvas Assignment or Discussion - (Mac) rev 01.07.2021
- Student - Upload a Video (or Audio) into a Canvas Assignment or Discussion
- Student - Create a Video using Panopto Capture (browser based video recording)
- Student - REUSE a previously uploaded video in the same Canvas Course
- Panopto - Captions: Import ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) Captions
- Panopto - Adjust Browser Settings (Cookies and Pop-ups)
- Panopto – How To Videos
- Panopto – Create a Quiz - for instructors
- Panopto for Windows - Recording Hotkeys
- Panopto for Mac - Recording Hotkeys
Contact email@example.com to get started or for troubleshooting Panopto.
Last updated September 23, 2022