Panopto Desktop Video Recording
Consider chunking information into five to ten-minute topical segments, or recording two-minute introductions for chapters or assigned readings to help students prepare for class. Embed these videos on a page or in an announcement in Canvas
- Activate Panopto for your UCCS Canvas Course.
- Enter your course in Canvas.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the course menu.
- Click Navigation tab.
- Locate Panopto Recordings in the lower list and drag it to the upper list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Panopto Recording is now activated for your course.
- Panopto - Instructor - Record with a PowerPoint Presentation in Canvas - (PC)
- Panopto - Instructor - Record with a PowerPoint Presentation in Canvas - (Mac)
- Panopto - Instructor - Create a Panopto Assignments Folder for Student Presentations (Complete this step BEFORE your students will have access to record or upload into a Canvas Assignment or Discussion)
- Panopto - Student - Record to a Canvas Assignment or Discussion (PC)
- Panopto - Student - Record to a Canvas Assignment or Discussion (Mac)
- Panopto - Student - Upload a Video into a Canvas Assignment or Discussion
- Panopto - Captions: Import ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) Captions
- Panopto Overview Video
- Panopto - Adjust Browser Settings in Chrome (Cookies and Pop-ups)
- Panopto – How To Videos
- Panopto – Create a Quiz - for instructors
- Panopto Resources - Create
- Panopto Resources - Edit
- Panopto for Windows - Recording Hotkeys
- Panopto for Mac - Recording Hotkeys
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started or for troubleshooting Panopto.
Last updated June 29, 2020