UCCS Teaching & Learning Conference
UCCS Teaching & Learning Conference 2021
2021 UCCS Teaching & Learning Conference
January 13–14, 2021
The two-day UCCS Teaching and Learning Conference includes opportunities for faculty, staff, and students to engage in conversations about teaching and learning. It will be held virtually this year.
Theodosia Cook, Chief Diversity Officer for CU
Deadline for submission: November 20, 2020
- Planning for Teaching and Learning
- Classroom Methods
- Instructional Technology
- Classroom Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Teaching and Learning Outside the Classroom
- TED Talk Style Mini Presentation
- An opportunity for presenters to share a brief (~25 min) TED talk or mini-teaching demonstration. Time for audience discussion will be included at the end of the session.
- Interactive Professional Development Workshop
- An opportunity for presenters to engage with audience members in a workshop-style setting (~50 min), allowing for more information sharing, training, and deeper engagement with content.
Very drafty Program Skeleton.
Questions? Please contact Pat McGuire.
Last updated September 23, 2020