Are you part of a team that wants to collaborate remotely? Microsoft Teams is a great tool for collaboration: chat, audio, video, web meetings, and file sharing.
Are you teaching remotely? Effective January 2021, Zoom is the CU official learning collaboration tool. Please visit our Zoom information page to learn about virtual classroom sessions.
- MS Teams Bandwidth Requirements
- March 2022 - NEW MS Teams Class in Canvas Setup Tutorial
- Automatically create a Team and synchronize the student, instructor, and TA roles from Canvas into the Team.
- MS Teams Video Training by Microsoft
- UCCS OIT Microsoft Teams Information
Need help getting started? Contact email@example.com to schedule a one-on-one appointment.
Last updated March 14, 2022